Long story short, I’m giving away a few things I’ve never really used or liked,
- Macbook pro, retina, 13-inch (bought around January 2013)
- The macbook includes a red-orange Speck case
- Instax Mini 7s, pink with 10 films
- The Hunger Games limited edition
- American flag scarf from Cotton On
- Cotton On midriff top, XXS (fits small frame though)
- Forever 21 dress (small)
- must be a follower of me (sadically). I will check if you win.
- Reblog or like this post (winners will be picked from notes)
- If you have any questions or if you want to see the stuff more closely, you can just ask me
The more you reblog/like, the more your name will be put in the draw.
I will ship anywhere, for free. However, if there are some restrictions we’re just going to give you what we can freely ship, and give the “restricted” item to someone else. (This is highly unlikely though)
This will be drawed on 25TH DECEMBER
Thank you, get liking/reblogging! Also, the winners will be announced and messaged so you’ll kind of get a promo as well :)
“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
Third time reblogging it today, and I regret nothing
Broke 5 Million!
Still going strong..
WE BROKE 6 MILLION. keep it going!
This would have been more meaningful if it had come from someone besides the straight, white man. You know, like the lady two people over.
Seriously? Seriously, people? Shut the fuck up. Because he is a white straight man making an effort to gather support for equal rights he is unworthy? That his support is nothing? Or that it’s not good enough for him to support equal rights? Get your slick stinky underwear out of your ass crack and stop being so stupid. I’ve heard macklemore get so much shit today for FUCKING SUPPORTING equal rights! He is a straight white man using his privilege in a correct and respectful way and people seem to have a problem with that?! You’re fucking kidding me. So if he just decided to suck someone’s dick the day before, would his support finally mean something?! Man, shut the hell up people. This is support right here, and in the mainstream media.
/end motherfucking rant
reblogging this a million times
do you even understand how much shit macklemore gets because people think he’s gay? do you understand that they kept passing the microphone to her but she didnt want to speak? do you understand that if you’re straight, you can support same sex marriage? because you can. just because he’s straight doesn’t mean his support doesn’t matter. do you get how amazing it is to have a song like this played on the radio? things like this dont hapoen often, and the fact that the same straight goofball who sang “thrift shop” can write something so beautiful like this is amazing. in fact, i think it is fucking amazing that this man is using his speech time to talk about gay rights. he almost forgot to thank his fiancé because he cared about this cause so much. do you know what taylor swift did? fucking insulted her ex. macklemore used his minute and a half (maybe less) of speech time to stand up for what he believe, to stand up for love, to stand up for his family. and you think that just because he’s straight it isn’t valid? that makes you just as close minded as homophobic people in my opinion.
I will never ever not reblog this. Ever.
Short of beating up a child there is nothing macklemore could do to convince me he is not a quality human being doing the best he can to do some good with the platform he’s stumbled onto.
dont kill yourself tonight ok
you have a really pretty smile and i know its not always easy to manage one but itd be a bummer if we never had the chance to see it ever again
youre really important and you matter a lot so stay safe and try and have a nice sleep
I would like a moment to thank the people who reblog post like this so that it eventually shows on my dash.
It is keeping me alive
This is one of the most haunting photos I have ever seen. It is hundreds of wedding rings that were removed from those in Concentration Camps.
I haven’t seen a single post on my dash about it being the remembrance day of the Holocaust today so I guess it’s up to me
This is sobering.
this actually sent shivers down my spine
Alright Wholockians, it was recently my 1 year anniversary on tumblr and I hit 1300 followers, so behold my first ever giveaway!
- Vincent and the Doctor OR 221B wallpaper themed shoes, the winner can decide which pair they want **these are only for if the giveaway gets over 2000 notes because the shoes are not cheap let me tell ya**
- Dining with the Doctor: The Unauthorized Whovian Cookbook
- Blue Dalek soft-toy that says “Exterminate!” and other things
- River Song’s diary
- TARDIS book-light (also comes with invisible ink pen)
- Circular Gallifreyan glass pendant necklace
- Adorable Sherlock and John bookmarks
- Sherlock Holmes earrings made from book pages (if you don’t have pierced ears I can arrange a different prize)
- Moriartea t-shirt
- You must be following me. This giveaway is a way for me to thank my followers so it would be a shame if the prize went to someone who wasn’t following me. I will be checking, too.
- Reblogs only, likes will not count
- You can reblog as many times as you want (the more you reblog the better your chances will be)
- I will ship anywhere
- Make sure your ask box is open, if it isn’t I will choose another winner
- If you don’t reply within 48 hours, again, I will choose another winner
- Winner will be chosen with a random number generator
- The shoes and t-shirt are customizeable, so I can get them in your size
- Again, the shoes are only for if this gets over 2k notes
- **GIVEAWAY ENDS JANUARY 16TH**
Members of Congress are living off food stamps for a week to protest Republican cuts. It’s a challenge for them, but GOP cuts would hurt millions of everyday Americans.
Why does this not have more publicity. This needs it!
Signal boosting this A) because it deserves to be seen by more people, and b) because I appreciate some members of Congress are actually willing to see what it’s like living on food stamps in order to make their point about how horrifying cutting food stamps would be.
News flash, regressives: people on food stamps do not load up on Snickers bars and filet mignon. They’re limited in what they can buy, and oftentimes, it’s not enough to get by on. Go on thinking these are entitlements that let minorities live lives of luxury, comfortable in the knowledge that you’ll never go hungry.
You privileged, elitist pricks.
That’s almost as good! *hugs u*
A girlfriend, demon blood, £10,000 and a fake ID.